All photos available online.
What’s going on at VSL? Check our #SummerOfLogic tagboard.
In the summer of 2014, Vienna hosts the largest event in the history of logic. The Vienna Summer of Logic (VSL) consists of twelve large conferences and numerous workshops, attracting an expected number of 2500 researchers from all over the world.
- 26th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV)
- 27th IEEE Computer Security Foundations Symposium (CSF)
- 30th International Conference on Logic Programming (ICLP)
- 7th International Joint Conference on Automated Reasoning (IJCAR)
- 5th Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving (ITP)
- Joint meeting of the 23rd EACSL Annual Conference on Computer Science Logic (CSL) and the 29th ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science (LICS)
- 25th International Conference on Rewriting Techniques and Applications (RTA) joint with the 12th International Conference on Typed Lambda Calculi and Applications (TLCA)
- 17th International Conference on Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing (SAT)
- FLoC Workshops
- FLoC Olympic Games (System Competitions)
- SAT/SMT Summer School 2014
- Logic Colloquium 2014 (LC)
- Logic, Algebra and Truth Degrees 2014 (LATD)
- Compositional Meaning in Logic (GeTFun 2.0)
- The Infinity Workshop (INFINITY)
- Workshop on Logic and Games (LG)
- Workshop on Nonclassical Proofs: Theory, Applications and Tools (NCPROOFS)
- Kurt Gödel Fellowship Competition