Meetings should follow this procedure to setup their program:
- All program managers of VSL (= PC chairs of the individual meetings) can edit the program for their event.
- Find the sessions at your discretion in light blue color here.
Do not diverge from the prescribed session layout!
Do not schedule into coffee / lunch breaks!
Do not schedule into evening events of your meeting / its associated stream!
Do not create sessions for global VSL/FLoC events. They will be added at a later point.
- Go to https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=vsl2014. After logging in, you will see three tabs Schedule, Talks and Sessions in the navigation bar that we’ll use to generate the program:
- First, add sessions to your event’s program: Go to Sessions -> Add and enter sessions on the days of your event. Coffee and lunch breaks as well as global VSL/FLoC sessions should not be entered at this point – we will add them later.
- Use Talks -> Add talks to adopt talks from submissions, possibly adding special talks.
- Assign talks to sessions:
- automatically: use Schedule -> Generate
- manually: use Sessions -> Assign talks
- Make sure to
- add titles to your sessions (Sessions -> View),
- enter session chairs (Sessions -> Chairs), and
- to assign them (Sessions -> Assign chairs).
- The room assignment will be done later.
- Use Schedule -> Analyze to check for your schedule for problems.
- The schedule is also displayed in the HTML program at http://vsl2014.at/meetings/ as soon as you edit it and the pages are published. Make sure to re-publish the pages (Pages -> Publish) on significant program changes.
- Your executive license allows you to request help on technical questions in EasyChair (Help questions in the navigation bar).